IX Congress of oncologists and radiologists of CIS and Eurasia will be held 15-17 June 2016 in Minsk Belarus. Venue - Palace of the Republic (Minsk)
IX Congress of oncologists and radiologists of CIS and Eurasia will be held 15-17 June 2016 in Minsk Belarus. Venue - Palace of the Republic (Minsk).
Congress Organizers: Ministry of Health of Belarus, "the Association of Directors of Centres and Institutes of Oncology and Radiology of the CIS and Eurasia", PI "Centre of Oncology and Medical Radiology. NN Alexandrov. "
Chairman of the Congress: Academician, Professor MI Davydov, President of the "Association of Directors of Centres and Institutes of Oncology and Radiology of the CIS and Eurasia" ( "ADIOR"), chief oncologist at the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Director of the State Organization "RCRC. NN Blokhin "Health Ministry.
Congress Co-Chair: Professor OG Sukonko, director of the State Institution "Republican Scientific-Practical Center of Oncology and Medical Radiology. NN Alexandrov "of Belarus, Chief Freelance oncologist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, Chairman of the NGO" Belarusian Society of oncologists. "
The basic concept of the Congress - "From early diagnosis - to effective treatment." Congress program includes a thematic break-out sessions, plenary lectures, lunch symposia, satellite symposia and poster sessions.
The congress will focus on the multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of malignant neoplasms in the CIS countries, as well as the organization of oncology services and achievements of fundamental oncology.
The Congress will be attended by leading specialists from Russia, CIS countries and abroad. As part of the Congress will be held the contest for young scientists.
The main scientific directions of the Congress:
1. The organization of oncological aid to the population
2. Diagnosis and treatment of head and neck tumors
3. Actual problems of pediatric oncology
5. The screening, early diagnosis and minimally invasive treatment of colorectal cancer
6. melanoma and other skin tumors
7. oncomammology: from screening to rehabilitation
8. Current approaches to the treatment of diseases oncourological
9. The diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of the esophagus
10. Diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of the stomach
11. Tumors gepatobiliopankreatoduodenalnoy zone
12. Prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment of cancer
neoplasms of the female reproductive system
13. Tumors of the central nervous system
14. Tumors of the lung and mediastinum
15. Domestic antitumor drugs
16. Fundamental Oncology
17. Supportive care in oncology
19. Palliative care
Registration for the online www.cis-oncology 2016.org.